Identifying the good and bad in your processes – what you do, what you do again and again, what you fail to do – can lead to positive changes to ensure you work efficiently and effectively.
There are many time and cost sensitive situations faced by businesses which could be avoided or improved by better, tighter procedures.
Consider the following common areas where businesses need some extra help:
- Are there processes which would benefit from standardisation?
- Do you need a process flow chart?
- Do you need standard letters?
- Are you vetting your new clients?
- When do you send or refer to your T’s and C’s? Are they incorporated?
- When were they last reviewed? Are they fit for purpose?
- Are you tracking enquiries or do you need to introduce a process to do this?
- Do your billing procedures need an overhaul?
- Do you have a credit control process with standard chasing documents and letters to improve cash flow?
If your processes could benefit from a review to improve your bottom line, contact us for advice.